(786) 388-0110 Miami and I'll assist you to comprehend all the expenses and call attention to any inaccuracies.
(786) 388-0110 There are certain normal expenses associated with closing the sale of a house. These fees are often divided between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Florida to help lead you through your process.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
(Click here for details)
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, I'll not only work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also advocate for limited closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you are informed of exactly where your money is going.
If you're purchasing a home in Miami-Dade County, you'll receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not shocked when you get to closing time. I'll be willing to review the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates of concern.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.