(786) 388-0110 Miami and I'll aid you to understand all the fees and call attention to any mistakes.
(786) 388-0110 There are certain ordinary fees related to closing the sale of a house. These costs are often split between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Florida to help lead you through the deal.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, these taxes are usually collected (Learn more)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Learn more)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your sale, I'll not only work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also advocate for limited closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you are informed of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're buying a house in Miami-Dade County, you will be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a reasonable range so you're not surprised when you show up at the closing table. I'll be happy to look through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.