(786) 388-0110 Miami and I'll help you comprehend all the fees and identify any errors.
(786) 388-0110 There are certain expected costs accompanying closing the sale of a house. These expenses are commonly divided between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Florida to help show you through the deal.
Loan-related closing costs
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
Taxes you may be responsible for at closing (Learn more)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Learn more)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, not only will I work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also advocate for limited closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll explain in detail the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
If you are buying a house in Miami-Dade County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a reasonable range so you're not stunned when you get to the closing appointment. I'll be happy to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.